There is always something happening at Haight Brown Vineyards; from music to wine classes to special events. Please check out our Scheduled Events page and mark your calendar for one of our upcoming events; we know you will not be disappointed.
Haight Brown Vineyards Music Series
Tickets are not required and there is no purchase necessary
For more information about our music or other special events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 14, 2017 2:30 pm - 5 pm ~ Tom Burgess
- May 27, 2017 2:00 pm - 5 pm ~ Jeannie Murphy
- June 18, 2017 2:30 pm - 5 pm ~ Tom Burgess
- July 15, 2017 2:00 pm - 5 pm ~ Jeannie Murphy
- July 22, 2017 2:30 pm - 5 pm ~ Bob Semanchik
- August 12, 2017 2:00 pm - 5 pm ~ Jeannie Murphy
- August 19, 2017 2:30 pm - 5 pm ~ Bob Semanchik
- September 3, 2017 2:30 pm - 5 pm ~ Tom Burgess
- September 16, 2017 12 Noon - 6 pm ~ The Groove (Harvest Festival - tickets required)
- September 17, 2017 12 Noon - 5 pm ~ TBD (Harvest Festival - tickets required)
- September 17, 2017 ~ The Boogie Boys
- September 24, 2017 2:00 pm - 5 pm ~ Jeannie Murphy
- October 15, 2017 2:30 pm - 5 pm ~ Tom Burgess
This Haight Brown Scavenger Hunt is meant to be a challenge for the competitive minded who are visiting the beautiful town of Litchfield during its prime season. The hunt is meant to introduce you to some of the town’s history and highlights and allow you to experience it first hand. The clues require some Googling and out of the box thinking. Clues lead to locations in public areas only; please respect the privacy of residents and recognize none of the clues require trespassing on private residences.
All clues lead to sites in town of Litchfield (Litchfield, East Litchfield, Bantam, Milton, and Northfield). The distances are not far.
The Hunt requires some walking on uneven ground; a car is also suggested to reach the clues.
Average time is one hour per clue - solving, mapping, driving, locating and photographing.
- $15 per person.
- > 4 People - $12 per person
- > 10 People - $10 per person
Includes a glass of sangria to stay cool while answering clues
To Register now, Click Here
- May 26th through Labor Day
- Compete any date/time
- Must complete registration in person at time of start at Haight Brown Vineyard
- Must show proof of identification as part of registration process with a valid government issued picture id
- Each participant may sign a waiver
- How Does It Work:
- Start at HBV – request your first clue
- Email stamp is record of official start time
- Solve the clue and visit the corresponding location
- Take a photo of all team members at the location; the location must be clearly visible in the photo
- Send photo to email@example.com
- Check back in at Haight-Brown Vineyard to receive you next clue. If photo is accurate, next clue will be provided.
- If you are unable to solve a clue, you may request the next clue to complete the Scavenger Hunt. The team may still have fun and finish but will be disqualified from winning.
- Upon completion of all clues, return to Haight Brown Vineyard.
- Your Total Time will be recorded based on End Time - Start Time
A Successful Scavenger Hunt
- Solve each clue for the location
- Visit the location
- Take a single photo of all team participants and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get entered into the drawing for free wine and events (Chocolate Decadence Tour, Wine, cheese and chocolate pairing, Harvest Festival admissions)
Top Teams Eligible for Prizes
- Correctly solve 100% of the Clues
- Submit photos for every location showing all team members
- Complete Scavenger Hunt in shortest amount of time (End Time – Start Time)
- Grand Prize, First, Second and Third Place Prize Winners